See Hobart’s 3 icons in one day! Visit the 3 most famous sites of Hobart in one fun day. Mt Wellington, Cadbury Chocolate Factory and the famous Tassie Devils. Learn the story of Hobart’s history through our DVD presentation and hear great local stories from our Tassie guides as we travel both sides of the Derwent River!
$85 Concession (Pensioner / VIP / YHA / Student)
Operates: Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri. All year round.
Departs: Hobart, 9am
Returns: Hobart, 3:30pm
• We pick up/drop off at your accommodation in the Hobart area including private addresses
• Lunch can be purchased at stops along the way.
What we do
- Mt Wellington lookout (1271m)
- Government House
- Old Hobart Zoo
- Tasman Bridge
- Bonorong Wildlife Park Tour
- Tassie Devil feeding
- Handfeed kangaroos
- Bridgewater Convict Bridge
- Cadbury Chocolate Factory tour
- Chocolate tasting
- Bonorong Wildlife Park entrance fee
- Cadbury Factory entrance fee
- Modern Air conditioned bus
- Japanese, Chinese & Korean Translations
- Learn about Hobart’s history through our new DVD presentation