Visit the 2 most famous sights of Hobart in one fun day!
Mt Wellington Summit and the famous Tassie Devils!
Learn the story of Hobart’s history through our DVD presentation and hear great local stories from our Tassie guides as we travel both sides of the Derwent River!
Operates: Mon, Wed and Fri.
*All year round.
Departs: Hobart, 9am
Returns: Hobart, 3:30pm
- We pick up/drop off at your accommodation in the Hobart area including private addresses
• Lunch can be purchased at stops along the way.
What we do
- Mt Wellington lookout (1271m)
- Government House
- Old Hobart Zoo
- Rosny Lookout
- Tasman Bridge
- Bonorong Wildlife Park Tour
- Tassie Devil feeding
- Handfeed kangaroos
- Bridgewater Convict Bridge
- Bonorong Wildlife Park entrance fee
- Modern Air conditioned 14 seat bus
- Learn about Hobart’s history through our new DVD presentation